MG217 Psoriasis Scalp Solutions, Therapeutic Shampoo + Conditioner
- Salicylic acid (3%) removes and lifts scaling
- Maximum strength formula
- Removes build-up and prepares scalp for optimal response to other treatments
- Controls scalp build-up
- Softens, lifts, and removes scaling
- Treats psoriasis, dandruff, and seborrheic dermatitis
- Made with Panthenol
- Doctor recommended ingredient – Salicylic-Acid (3%)
MG217 Therapeutic Sal-Acid Shampoo + Conditioner is formulated with 3% sal-acid for maximum strength to soften, lift and remove scaling on the scalp. Our conditioners and natural extracts soothe and moisturize to also repair, protect and control future build-up. Controls scalp build-up associated with psoriasis/seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff.
- Size: 8 oz / 240 ml
Made in United States
©2012 Lake Consumer Products, Inc.
How To Use
Wet hair, then massage a liberal amount of MG217 into the scalp and leave on for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a physician.
Salicylic Acid 3%
Purified water, Sodium laureth sulfate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Lauryl glucoside, Sodium citrate, Cocoglucoside, Glyceryl oleate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-44, Sodium benzoate, Panthenol, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Propylene glycol, Citric acid, Chlorhexidine gluconate, Disodium EDTA
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it change your hair color?
Is there any coal tar in this product?
Are MG217 products gluten-free?
Does it smell better than the tar shampoo?
- Yes, Coal Tar has a very strong odor; Salicylic Acid does not.