Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Collection - 05 Earthy Elements
Your everyday look is everything! The Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette gives you everything you need to create statement-making eye looks for every day that ends in Y. Contour, color and work daring looks daily. Our brilliantly original eye contour and highlight collection comes with six richly pigmented shades and a step-by-step guide for professional-looking results. Each shade is expertly coordinated to work well in any order. The formula feels fantastic on the fingers, and every shadow blends like a dream. Palette comes with a dual-ended pro-artistry brush -- or choose to use your fingers for bold color payoff.
>> Back to Milani <<
How To Apply
Each shade in the Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette is professionally chosen to work well in any order. You can create brilliantly beautiful, one-of-a-kind styles with this basic eye palette, making it perfect for daily use. Use the included dual-ended, pro-artistry brush to create a smoky matte or bright shimmery look. Shades can be worn alone or blended. To apply, sweep your choice of shadow over the eyelid, working from the lashes upwards.
Tips & Tricks
- Step 1: Highlight. Sweep base color across lid from lash line to brow bone.
- Step 2: Contour. Apply contour shade under the brow bone, blending from inner to outer corner.
- Step 3: Color. Tap lid color onto center of lid, blending well.
- Step 4: Depth. Apply crease color to outer corner. Blending through crease.
- Step 5: Brighten. Tap specialty shade lightly on inner corner of eye.
- Step 6: Define. Apply liner color close to upper and lower lash lines.
Good for 24 months once opened.
This product – and every other Milani product – is never tested on animals. We don’t allow others to test on our behalf, either. Our products are 100% cruelty free.
Mica (CI 77019), Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Poloxamer 338, Silica. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).*Ingredients may vary by shade.