Milk Makeup Deluxe Blur Stick 3g
MINI FACE FILTER.
- Silicone-Free mini matte primer
WHAT IS BLUR STICK?
It Blurs Pores
- Proven to minimize the appearance of pores up to 68%* fine lines, and imperfections to create a soft-focus effect using powder-filled blurring microsphere technology.
- A silicone-free, oil-free matte primer stick that glides on translucent to help makeup look better and last longer.
- Preps skin for makeup and leaves a smoooooth, matte finish.
It Let's Skin Breathe
- With an innovative non-comedogenic, silicone-free, and oil-free formula that won't clog pores.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | TALC-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE
How To Use
- Ideal for normal-to-oily skin to prime before makeup, blur pores, and mattify skin. For dry skin, moisturize before applying.
WARM IT UP
- Warm up the product on the back of your hand before applying to avoid tugging on the skin.
- Start from the center of your face and swipe outward. Wear alone to banish oil and blur flaws, under makeup as a primer, or throughout the day to touch up T-zone oil.
BUILD YOUR OWN BLUR
Prime, blur pores, and mattify skin with silicone-free, oil-free, non-comedogenic Blur Stick Matte Primer.
Blur pores and get full coverage with lightweight, silicone-free, oil-free Blur Liquid Matte Foundation.
Blur pores, set makeup, and smooth skin with talc-free, silicone-free Blur + Set Matte Loose Setting Powder.
Brighten and highlight by covering under-eye area with Flex Concealer. Pack on powder with Blur + Set Matte Loose Setting Powder. Brush off excess.
Water/aqua/eau, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ceteraryl 2-ethylhexanoate, silica, polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, butylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, disteardimonium hectorite, sodium chloride, disodium stearoyl glutamate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, aluminum hydroxide, potassium sorbate, glycerin, hexylene glycol, disodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate, vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) extract, fragrance/parfum May Contain/ peut contenir: titanium dioxide/CI 77891, iron oxides/CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491