Nad's Hair Removal Body Wax Strips for Normal Skin, 24 Strips
NO HEAT, NO MESS, NO FUSS: GET THE BEST HAIR REMOVAL RESULTS FAST!
Nad’s Body Wax Strips are for you if you’re looking for no mess, no fuss hair removal results, fast! Nad’s strips are made with our unique Contour Weave Fabric which effortlessly shape to the body’s curves to remove unwanted hair as short as 2mm. The wax itself is formulated with natural Beeswax to ensure maximum adherence to unwanted hair and super smooth hair free skin.
- SKIN TYPE Suitable for All Skin Types
- PREPARATION Ready to use strips. For best results, ensure skin is clean and dry.
- RESULTS Long lasting smooth skin
- IDEAL FOR Body, Arms, Legs
- BOX CONTENTS 24 Nad’s Body Wax Strips, 4 Post Wax Calming Oil Wipes.
How To Use
- Ensure skin is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturisers.
- Briskly rub strips between palms to warm wax. Slowly separate a double Nad’s Hair Removal Strip into two strips.
- Using the palm of your hands or fingertips, apply strip with firm pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth.
- Holding skin taut with one hand, quickly pull strip off in the opposite direction of hair growth. Remember to hold skin taut with the other hand and to pull close and parallel to the skin rather than upward into the air. For the perfect finish remove any residue with Nad’s Post Calming Oil Wipes.
Warnings & Precautions
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Suitable for legs, arms, stomach and back. Not suitable for face, underarm, breast, nipple, scalp, perianal or genital areas.
- Before each use, follow the directions to test the wax and oil wipe on a small area of skin you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, proceed with full application.
- May not be suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- DO NOT use if you are on any medication which affect the skin or if undergoing any of the following dermatological treatments: topical retin A, skin peel, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- DO NOT use on sunburnt skin, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin, over warts, pimples, moles, varicose veins or wounds, or if you have previously experienced adverse reactions to waxes.
- Allow 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- If discomfort or a burning sensation is experienced, apply a cold compress to the area. If sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Store at room temperature.
Can I re-use Nad's Wax Strips?
- Yes! Re-use a Nad's Wax Strip by simply folding the strip in half so that the wax is on the inside. Massage the strip with your fingers, slowly separate the strip and continue waxing. Repeat this process until the strip is no longer effective.
- NOTE: Waxing your face? It's important NOT to wax the same area twice as repeated waxing of this delicate area can cause irritation. Always follow the instructions to prepare the skin and wax strips before you commence waxing to ensure you remove as much hair as possible with one treatment.
I came up with a pimply rash and/or skin was removed. Why?
- A pimply rash is quote common and is the skin's reaction to having hair pulled from the root.
- If the skin has been removed then it is not being held taut and also the strip is being applied over the same spot more than once. Also, if the skin is excessively dry; this could make the skin susceptible to tearing if waxed.
I have experienced bruising/swelling/irritation, what's gone wrong?
There are a number of reasons why bruising, swelling and/or irritation may occur so it's important to ALWAYS read the precautions and perform a patch test before treatment to ensure you're skin is suitable.
- Here are some of the things to look out for. Refer to the precautions for more information.
- Are you a diabetic/take oral retinoids(antibiotics)/is your skin very inelastic or dry? If so, you should not be using this product. For a detailed explanation of suitable skins types, you should refer to our instruction leaflet.
- Did you remember to keep the skin taut as you pulled the strip off? This is essential to prevent bruising/swelling/irritation.
- Did you pull the strip up rather than close to the skin? This can cause bruising/swelling/irritation.
- Did you go over the same area more than twice on your face? Do not re-wax the area if your skin is irritated.
- Did you use the product just before or during your period? Your skin is really sensitive during this time and I wouldn’t recommend waxing until after your period. You will find that it will be a far less painful experience then.
- Was the hair very long? We advise to trim the hair to 5mm, as longer hair will be more painful to remove and you might experience bruising/swelling/irritation.
NOTE: It's quite normal to experience a little redness or spots after waxing, especially if you're new to it. Always perform a patch test in the area to be treated and wait at least 24 hours to ensure any redness subsides before proceeding with waxing.
No hair came off when I used the wax strips, why has this happened?
Hair may not come out if:
- it is not at least 3-5mm long (or 1.5mm in the case of Exfoliating Wax Strips)
- the area is not clean and free from makeup and moisturisers
- the area has not been allowed to dry after using Cleansing Wipes, or after a shower or bathing (wait at least 1 hour to allow the moisture level in the skin to return to normal)
- the strip is not removed in the opposite direction of hair growth, or is removed in an upward direction rather than close to and parallel with the skin
- the skin was not held taut when the strip was removed.
Why is there a warning against waxing for diabetics?
- Some people with diabetes have poor blood circulation and so may be more prone to bruising and skin irritations.
Triethylene glycol rosinate, Glyceryl rosinate, Cera alba (Beeswax), Calendula officinalis flower extract, Helianthus annus (Sunflower) seed oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 47000 (Solvent Yellow 33), CI 61565 (Solvent Green 3).