Natasha Denona Mini Zendo Eyeshadow Palette
Get maximum color payoff with minimum effort with Natasha Denona Mini Zendo Palette. The warm-toned, bronze-inspired shades blend seamlessly to achieve vibrant, ultra-pigmented, long-lasting looks. Its compact size is perfect for traveling and creating endless eye looks on the go.
About the Shades
- Stark: Deep burgundy with a metallic finish
- Bare: Pastel rose with a matte finish
- Stripped: Silver taupe with a metallic finish
- Dazz: Coral with bronze reflects and a duochrome finish
- Uncovered: Dusty coral with a matte finish
Why It's Special
- Mix and match 5 bronze-inspired shades—perfect for the holiday season
- Natasha’s legendary eye shadow formula features the highest-quality pure color pigments, dazzling chroma crystals, and luminous mineral pearls
- Super-saturated pigments deliver intense color payoff that stays vibrant from pan to skin without fading, creasing, or smudging
- Size: 5 x 0.8 g
- Free of parabens, talc, and phthalates
- Made in Italy
- Arrosto 185CM - Creamy Matte
- Dune 186S - Sheer
- Safari 187CM - Creamy Matte
- Copper Stone 188M - Metallic
- Zand 189CM - Creamy Matte
CP - Richly pigmented wet powder formula that is easy to blend.
CM - ND's Signature matte formula is creamy to the touch and seamlessly blends on the lid.
CK - Sparkling cream powder finely milled pearls and crystals for a dazzling diamond-like sparkle effect. Sheer finish. Can be used as a topper.
M - metallics in multiple textures:
- Foiled rich in texture
- Satin-soft finish metallic
- Sparkling-contains varying sizes of crushed mineral pearls for a dazzling effect.
DC - Duo chrome- shade shifting pearls with a metallic finish.
How To Use
Apply matte eye shadows with a fluffy brush to blend or a detail brush for precision. Apply metallic and duochrome shades with your choice of eye shadow brush for a subtle application. For high payoff or a foiled finish, apply with a damp eye shadow brush or the tip of your finger.