Neutrogena Body Clear® Pink Grapefruit Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Body Wash
Get a clean-rinsing and oil-free acne body wash that treats and helps prevent body acne with an uplifting blast of pink grapefruit. This unique, oil-free formula features the maximum strength acne medicine, Salicylic Acid, boosted by oil-blasting MicroClear® Technology. It's specially developed to treat body breakouts such as those on your back as well as break outs on your shoulders and chest without over-drying. And the bubbly lathering formula contains naturally derived grapefruit extract plus vitamin C.
- Salicylic Acid Acne treatment
- MicroClear® Technology
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
>> Back To Neutrogena <<
How To Use
- Use daily in the shower or bath.
- For maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts.
- Rinse well.
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
- Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).
- Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzalkonium Chloride, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-7, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Carrageenan, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 30 Lake, Red 40, Red 30, Violet 2.
Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other information Protect from Excessive Heat (40°C/104°F)