Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Oil-Free Face Lotion & Moisturizer
This lotion fights existing acne and helps prevent future breakouts, leaving skin feeling soft and free from dryness, peeling and irritation.
Our acne moisturizer fights breakouts and delivers oil-free hydration for oily or acne-prone skin. The lightweight formula for daily use contains maximum-strength acne-fighting medicine and soothing botanical extracts. Powerful Salicylic Acid fights acne fast, and helps prevent future breakouts.
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
>> Back To Neutrogena <<
How To Use
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
- Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication)
- Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Dimethicone PEG-8 Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Capryloyl Glycine, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum, Sarcosine, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Citric Acid
For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other information Protect from Excessive Heat (40°C/104°F).