Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel
This stubborn acne treatment gel is clinically proven to rapidly reduce size and redness of stubborn acne in just 2 hours. It’s formulated with maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide acne medicine, which is recommended most by dermatologists for clearer skin, without a prescription.
Also, try Neutrogena Rapid Clear® Stubborn Acne Cleanser for daily acne-fighting.
- 10% Benzoyl Peroxide acne treatment
- Continuous improvement throughout the day
>> Back To Neutrogena <<
How To Use
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Protect from Excessive Heat (40°C/104°F)
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free.
Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication).
Water, Carbomer Homopolymer Type B, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Laureth-4, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if Irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other information Protect from Excessive Heat (40°C/104°F)