Neutrogena T/Gel® Therapeutic Shampoo-Extra Strength 6oz
Our dermatologist-recommended shampoo effectively controls the most resistant scalp conditions, like dandruff, with twice the amount of active ingredient as T/Gel® Original Formula. This formula contains Neutar® (1% Coal Tar), proven to control your flaky, itchy scalp for hours after it’s rinsed out. Its rich, amber formula gently cleanses, and the added conditioners leave hair manageable and soft.
How To Use
- For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Massage shampoo into your scalp.
- Lather, leaving on your hair and scalp for a few minutes.
- Rinse and repeat.
See what's inside
- While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Coal Tar 1% (4% Neutar® Solubilized Coal Tar Extract).
- Purpose: Anti-dandruff, Anti-seborrheic dermatitis, Anti-psoriasis
- Use: Controls the symptoms of dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Water,Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Bishydroxyethyl Dihydroxypropyl Stearammonium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Triethanolamine.
For external use only.
Do not use
- for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor.
- this product with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a condition that covers a large area of the body.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.