Neutrogena T/Sal® Therapeutic Shampoo-Scalp Build-Up Control (with 3% Salicylic Acid)
Our therapeutic scalp shampoo is a dermatologist recommended formula designed to clear crusty scalp build-up while relieving itching and flaking associated with severe scalp conditions, like dandruff and psoriasis. This effective formula contains 3% Salicylic Acid, a clinically proven, active ingredient that can be used as the first step in any scalp routine. Its clear formula is free of added color, preservatives and fragrance.
Size: 4.5oz / 133ml
>> Back To Neutrogena <<
How To Use
- For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Massage liberal amount of T/Sal® Shampoo into the scalp.
- Leave lather on scalp for several minutes.
- Rinse and repeat.
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Salicylic Acid 3%
- Purpose: Anti-dandruff, Anti-seborrheic dermatitis, Anti-psoriasis
- Use: Controls the symptoms of dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis.
- Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Polyquaternium-22, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate.
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a condition that covers a large area of the body.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.