NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (MMHC2) 30ml
- ph 4.00-5.00
MMHC2 is the second generation of MMHC. The formula offers a multi-dimensional approach to topical hyaluronic supplementation by combining 15 forms of hyaluronic compounds, hyaluronic precursors and a hyaluronic support technology in a peptide-charged delivery system. It offers water-based hydration and helps skin surface look plump, elastic, comfortable and uniform.
Amongst the 15 hyaluronic compounds is an extremely rare direct form of hyaluronic acid. Almost universally in the world of beauty, the term "hyaluronic acid" is used loosely to refer to "sodium hyaluronate" which is the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid. When brands refer to "hyaluronic acid" in their information and marketing materials, in almost every case the reference is to forms of "sodium hyaluronate" which appears in the ingredient listing of the products. While several sodium salt forms of hyaluronic acid are included in MMHC2, the formula also includes 1.0% direct hyaluronic acid which appears as "hyaluronic acid" in the ingredient listing. This inclusion is exceptionally rare for a broad range of formulation and commercial reasons. Direct hyaluronic acid offers pro-repair support far beyond basic water hydration that sodium hyaluronate offers, resulting in improvements to the elastic appearance and the general healthy look of skin.
The formula also contains a hyaluronic support system of adaptogenic water-starved clary sage flavonoids, phenylethanoid glycosides from narrow leaf plantain and several dermal amino acids. This complex system acts as a non-clogging, water-protective barrier to optimize the function of hyaluronic compounds and help support dermal water retention.
>> Back To NIOD <<
- Direct Form Hyaluronic Acid (MMHC2) The rare and direct form of hyaluronic acid, not in the commonly-available sodium salt form (known as sodium hyaluronate), this very active raw form of HA offers pro-repair support for healthy-looking skin with improved elastic appearance.
- Enzyme-Reacted Glucosamine Amide HA Pre-Cursor (Rapid Reaction) Highly complex compound is derived by enzymatic phosphorylation of N-acetyl-glucosamine through a green chemistry process.
- Bio-Yeast HA Pre-Cursor (Moderate Term Reaction) Contains oligomers of acetylated glucuronic acids derived from biofermentation.
- Novel HA Pre-Cursor Peptide Complex (Sustained Reaction)World’s first peptide complex that is pro-decorin and pro-lumican.
- Marine Hyaluronic Complex of Exopolysaccharides (MMHC2) Derived through fermentation of marine genus Pseudoaltermonas sp., sustainably sourced from Brittany, this complex supports water content of tissues in exposure to temperature variations.
- Tamarind-Derived Hyaluronic Complex Vegetable-derived parallel to the body’s own hyaluronic acid offers hydration in the short-term while promoting elastic-looking skin with continued use.
- Mushroom-Derived Hyaluronic Complex Fungi-derived parallel to the body’s own hyaluronic acid offers 400% more surface hydration than hyaluronic acid (which already attracts 1,000 times its weight in water) but without the strong water affinity that can prevent penetration of water-bound technologies.
- Locust-Bean-Derived Hyaluronic Complex A higher-weight saccharide from the locust bean offers non-tacky, weightless surface hydration immediately upon application and encourages skin surface to attract atmospheric water more readily.
- Hyaluronic Acid Crosspolymer A unique cross-linked non-animal form of hyaluronic acid that delivers water and water-soluble actives through its nonequilibrium gel structure, helping to maintain water content with continued use. Complex delivery of water-bound content through this system allows for smaller-sized technologies to remain effective topically even in the presence of (high-molecular-weight) hyaluronic acid that ordinarily actually impairs absorption.
- Very-Low-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Complex A hyaluronic complex in near-impossible molecular weight for lasting hydration with continued use in a form never before associated with hyaluronic acid.
- Hydrolyzed (Low-Molecular-Weight) Hyaluronic Complex Offers lasting comfort and hydration for the skin with continued use.
- Mid-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Complex Offers short-term comfort and hydration.
- Fermentation-Derived (High-Molecular-Weight) Hyaluronic Acid Highly-purified fermentation-derived hyaluronic acid offers superb surface hydration and comfort while helping to prevent moisture loss.
- Hyaluronic Acid Butyrate Unique anfipatic complex from a reaction of butyric acid and hyaluronan helps support epidermic barriers to improve signs of cutaneous wellness.
- Hyaluronic Support System of Adaptogenic Water-Starved Clary Sage Flavonoids, Phenylethanoid Glycosides from Narrow Leaf Plantain and Dermal Amino Acids (MMHC2) Acts as a non-clogging water-protective barrier to optimize the function of hyaluronic compounds and help support dermal water retention.
How To Use
Recommended as a core NIOD regimen product to be used with Copper Amino Isolate Serum (CAIS). If used with CAIS, apply CAIS after cleansing, followed by Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (MMHC). If used separately, apply MMHC after cleansing before the application of other skin treatments. Apply a small amount to the entire face.
Note: MMHC helps with delivery of other skincare.
Aqua (Water), Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Butyroyl Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Pseudoalteromonas Exopolysaccharides, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Salvia Sclarea Extract, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, PCA, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Sodium Lactate, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Algae Extract, Sodium Salicylate, Lecithin, Polyglucuronic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Citric Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Ethoxydiglycol, Propyl Gallate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
Our formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on time and region of purchase.