Now Foods Essential Oils - 100% Pure Eucalyptus Radiata 1 oz (30 ml)
Camphoraceous Scented Oils
A camphoraceous scent is one that’s similar to camphor; a strongly aromatic, almost medicinal scent. Camphoraceous essential oils include eucalyptus, frankincense, hyssop, marjoram, rosemary, sage and, of course, camphor.
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Eucalyptus radiata oil
- Aroma: Mildly sweet, fresh
- Attributes: Revitalizing, purifying, clarifying
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from the leaves and twigs
- Physical Characteristics:
Specific Gravity: 0.882-0.923
Refractive Index: 1.455-1.480
- Blend Idea: Spring Cleaning: 10 drops of Lemongrass Oil, 5 drops of Lemon Oil, 1 drop of Eucalyptus Oil.
Different between Eucalyptus Radiata & Globulus
- Eucalyptus Globulus - Aroma: Strong aromatic, camphoraceous.
- Eucalyptus Radiata - Aroma: Mildly sweet, fresh.
Purity Tested/Quality Assured
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
MADE W/O GLUTEN
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use.
The use of natural essential oils for aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition that’s been enhancing moods and lifting spirits for thousands of years. Essential oils are liquid plant essences that are genuine reflections of the botanicals from which they’re born.