NOW Foods Solutions - Organic Jojoba Oil 4 oz
- 100% Pure Organic Moisturizing Oil
- For Skin, Hair & Body
- USDA Organic / Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International.
- Expeller-Pressed and Hexane-Free
- Parabel Free
- Made w/o Gluten
- Clear bottle contains UV light protectant.
Condition: In need of healthier hair, softer skin, or an oil for general bath care and massage.
Solution: 100% Pure, Certified Organic Jojoba Oil is derived from the seed of the jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) shrub and is one of the most popular cosmetic oils available today. Its high stability, invigorating scent and cosmetic versatility make it ideal for all skin and hair types, and it is most commonly used to promote softer hair and skin. Jojoba Oil contains many nutritional compounds, including long-chain essential fatty acids and fatty alcohols.
NOW® Solutions is the next step in the evolution of personal care products. This comprehensive natural line encompasses anti-aging moisturizers and serums, bath and body gels, shampoos and conditioners, oral care, skin care, and essential oils, all of which are formulated with the finest functional ingredients from around the world. NOW Solutions products avoid harsh chemicals and synthetic ingredients in all the formulations, to provide a more natural product line.
Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.
Suggested Use & Directions
- For healthy hair, add 1 tablespoon of 100% Pure, Organic Jojoba Oil to your favorite shampoo or conditioner. For deep pore cleansing and healthy skin, add 1 teaspoon to your bodywash, bath gel or other quality skin care products.
- For deep hair-conditioning treatment, work a quarter-size amount into wet hair then shampoo after 5-10 minutes. As a skin conditioner, apply to damp skin after showering to hydrate and seal in moisture.
Sediment/cloudiness may occur due to temperature variations. This is normal and does not affect product quality.
Jojoba Oil Benefits
Often mispronounced, always useful
Take a jaunt through the desert regions of the southwestern United States and northwestern Mexico and you’ll most likely encounter a small shrub that’s a powerhouse of moisture for our skin.
Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) is a small plant whose seeds possess an oil (almost 50% of a seed’s weight) that’s long been revered for its moisturizing properties. Did you know that jojoba oil closely resembles the natural sebum produced by our skin?
Pronounced “ho-HO-ba”, there’s a lot to like about this often-mispronounced oil...
- Retain your skin’s precious moisture – When applied immediately after a bath or shower, jojoba oil can help your skin retain moisture. And it won’t leave any oily residue – bonus!
- Enhance your favorite moisturizer – If your current moisturizer doesn’t have jojoba oil in it then make the switch! But if you’re devoted to your moisturizer then simply adding a few drops of pure jojoba oil can greatly enhance its effectiveness.
- Enhance your favorite hair care products – In addition to enhancing your favorite moisturizer, Jojoba can boost the moisturizing benefits of your shampoo and conditioner. Just add a few drops and use as you normally would.
- Soothe away your cares – Jojoba oil for skin also makes an awesome massage oil. Just add a few drops of your favorite essential oil, mix, and massage into your skin for relaxation and moisturization.
- Just as good for your lips – With just a few drops you can moisten dry, chapped lips and help retain moisture for soothing relief without the harsh chemicals.
With our organic Jojoba Oil also in several sizes to choose from, and our industry-leading focus on quality, there’s no need to look any further for your moisturizing needs!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.