Now Foods Solutions - Sweet Almond Oil 4 oz
- 100% Pure Natural Moisturizing Oil
- Promotes Healthy-Looking Skin
- Expeller-Pressed and Hexane-Free
- Parabel Free
- Made w/o Gluten
- Clear Bottle Contains UV Light Protectant
Condition: For skin in need of clean and natural nourishment, as a moisturizer or for massage.
Solution: 100% Pure Almond Oil is a natural oil that's perfect for nourishing and reviving any skin type. Almond Oil is easily absorbed and won't clog pores, promoting clear, soft, healthy skin. This natural skin-nourishing oil is ideal for the entire body. Almond Oil is a natural oil derived from pressed almonds. Vegetable-derived oils date back to Biblical times, when they were mixed with fragrant herbs to create traditional ointments.
NOW Solutions is the next step in the evolution of personal care products. This comprehensive natural line encompasses anti-aging moisturizers and serums, bath and body gels, shampoos and conditioners, oral care, skin care, and essential oils, all of which are formulated with the finest functional ingredients from around the world. NOW Solutions products avoid harsh chemicals and synthetic ingredients in our formulations, to provide a more natural product line.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil.
NOW® does not test on animals.
Suggested Use: Work several drops between your palms and massage into the desired area. For the face, after cleansing, massage 3-5 drops of Almond Oil into your skin, paying particular attention to the area around your eyes.
Almond Oil Benefits
A great-tasting natural moisturizer?
Almonds are one of the world’s most popular nuts for snacking, and they’re a tasty and healthy ingredient in many savory dishes. But did you know the oil of the almond is a fantastic natural moisturizer?
Some of the same nutrients that make almonds such a healthy addition to our diet – vitamins A, B, and E, certain phytonutrients, essential fatty acids, and a variety of minerals – make it an effective natural moisturizer and skin protector.
Check out these cosmetic uses for pure almond oil:
- It’s a fantastic emollient – In case you’re not familiar with the term, emollient is just a fancy name for a substance that softens the skin. And almond oil is a world-class emollient that soothes, softens, and moisturizes.
- May help to reduce dark circles – For many of us dark circles under the eyes is not a desirable look. Apply some almond oil before bed and allow it to work overnight for a few weeks. It may also help with dark eyelids, but regardless you’ll be moisturizing and soothing your skin.
- Makes a great natural make-up remover – Almond oil for skin is a light oil that leaves almost no greasy residue, making it an ideal make-up remover, with the added benefit of nourishing and moisturizing your skin.
- Can help you enjoy the sun – A 2007 study in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology suggests that almond oil can help make UV exposure a little easier on the skin.
- It’s an ideal hair care oil – With its high vitamin and essential fatty acid content almond oil is an ideal way to add moisture and shine to dull, dry, undernourished hair.