Nubian Heritage African Black Soap Body Wash 13oz
Treat skin to a total cleansing experience with this combination body wash and exfoliant that helps balance blemish-prone skin while gently exfoliating from head to toe. Mineral-rich Dead Sea Salt and natural Jojoba Beads slough off dead skin while Oats and Aloe Extracts soothe. The high concentration of Shea Butter maximizes moisture retention, revealing healthier looking skin.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES, COMBINATION SKIN, OILY SKIN, PROBLEM SKIN, SENSITIVE SKIN
- Anti-Blemish, Detoxifying, Balancing & Healing
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- Ethically Traded Ingredients
- Sustainably Produced
HERITAGE: African Black Soap, made with Palm Ash, Tamarind Extract and Plantain Peel has been used in Africa for centuries to minimize the appearance of skin blemishes and other skin ailments. Historical references to Shea Butter, a staple of African pharmacology, date back to the reported Shea Butter caravans of Cleopatra’s Egypt.
Nubian Heritage’s authentic African Black Soap combines Shea Butter’s healing and hydrating properties with the ancient medicinal properties of palm ash, plantain peel and tamarind to balance and resolve problem skin. Our deep cleansing formula aids exfoliation revealing radiant, fresh, even and healthy- looking skin.
- Helps to remove scars caused by acne. Since acne is not caused by dirt, but due to the release of excessive oils within the skin, the soap cannot remove acne. But use of African black soap helps to remove scars cause due to acne.
- Helps to remove skin irritations. Use of black soap helps to remove skin irritations like rashes.
- Suitable for all skin types. Black soap can be used for the treatment of problems on all types of skin including the dry and rough, oily and moderate skins.
- Beneficial for skin diseases. Black soap is very beneficial for reducing the discomforts that are associated with skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema
- Delays ageing on the skin. Regular use of black soap helps to remove facial lines that are mostly early signs of ageing. Thus black soap can be used to delay ageing of skin.
How To Use
Apply to washcloth or hands. Cleanse entire body. Daily use will result in healthier looking skin.
Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin (Vegetable), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter,*♥ Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Sea Salt, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Cocoate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Pod Ash, Tocopherol, Jojoba Esters, Caramel, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend)
*Certified Organic Ingredient. ♥Fair Trade Ingredient
Africa - AFRICAN BLACK SOAP
Mexico - ALOE