Nubian Heritage African Black Soap with Oats, Aloe & Vitamin E - 5oz
HERITAGE: African Black Soap, made with Palm Ash, Tamarind Extract and Plantain Peel has been used in Africa for centuries to minimize the appearance of skin blemishes and other skin ailments. Historical references to Shea Butter, a staple of African pharmacology, date back to the reported Shea Butter caravans of Cleopatra’s Egypt.
Nubian Heritage’s authentic African Black Soap combines Shea Butter’s healing and hydrating properties with the ancient medicinal properties of palm ash, plantain peel and tamarind to balance and resolve problem skin. Our deep cleansing formula aids exfoliation revealing radiant, fresh, even and healthy- looking skin.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES, COMBINATION SKIN, OILY SKIN, PROBLEM SKIN, SENSITIVE SKIN
- Anti-Blemish, Detoxifying, Balancing & Healing
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- Ethically Traded Ingredients
- Sustainably Produced
- Helps to remove scars caused by acne. Since acne is not caused by dirt, but due to the release of excessive oils within the skin, the soap cannot remove acne. But use of African black soap helps to remove scars cause due to acne.
- Helps to remove skin irritations. Use of black soap helps to remove skin irritations like rashes.
- Suitable for all skin types. Black soap can be used for the treatment of problems on all types of skin including the dry and rough, oily and moderate skins.
- Beneficial for skin diseases. Black soap is very beneficial for reducing the discomforts that are associated with skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema
- Delays ageing on the skin. Regular use of black soap helps to remove facial lines that are mostly early signs of ageing. Thus black soap can be used to delay ageing of skin.
How To Use
Apply to washcloth or hands, create rich lather and cleanse. Rinse well. Follow with your favorite Nubian Heritage body lotion or infused butter. Avoid contact with eyes.
100% vegetable soap: African black soap base, coconut oil* and/or palm oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, avena sativa (oat) kernel meal, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, plantain extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), vegetable glycerin, mineral pigment or vegetable color, natural fragrance and/or essential oil.
* Certified Organic Ingredient