Sand&Sky Australian Pink Clay Deep Pore Cleanser 120ml
A 4-in-1 purifying deep pore cleanser that easily lifts away make-up, clears congestion, tightens pores and gently exfoliates skin everyday without stripping moisture.
- Deeply detoxifies and refines skin
- Removes make up and clears congestions
- Exfoliates gently with AHA's and luffa plant extract
- Reduces the appearance of pores
- Balances oil production
- Hydrates and nourishes skin with squalane for a supple feel
- Suitable for all skin types.
Size: Full Size, 120ml
>> Back to Sand & Sky <<
How Does It Works?
Our key ingredient, the Australian Pink Clay works to draw out impurities and dirt from deep within the skin. Accompanied with AHA-rich finger lime extract, it further exfoliates with natural acids and witch hazel with astringent effects, controlling sebum and tightening pores. While many other cleansers dry out the skin, our new pore cleanser introduces Macadamia oil that helps to moisturise skin to help to achieve illuminated skin.
Key Ingredients (Formula Facts)
Australian Pink Clay: A nutrient and mineral-rich clay that works to detoxify our skin by unclogging our pores. It draws out impurities, leaving the skin deeply cleansed and helps to achieve minimised pores.
Australian Finger Lime & Luffa Plant: A blend of chemical and physical exfoliants targeting to brighten dull skin. Rich in citric acid, the Australian Finger Lime's AHA smooths, brightens and helps to control sebum, while the soft beads of Luffa Plant gently sweep away old skin cells, leaving a smooth skin after cleansing.
Macadamia Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids, this lightweight Australian Virgin Macadamia Oil with naturally-derived Squalane extract helps tackle premature ageing. It also excels in leaving your skin feeling criminally soft, plump and juicy.
How To Use
Use it daily as a morning and night cleanser.
Follow with a serum and moisturiser to lock in the glowy benefits.
To maximise the detoxifying benefits, pair it with our Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask 2-3 times a week for oily/combination skin and 1-2 times a week for sensitive/dry skin.
For sensitive skin, use it daily as a night cleanser.
- Squeeze a small amount of the gel into the palm of your hand, lather it with water and massage onto your skin. Rinse off after.
For oily to combination skin:
- Squeeze a peanut-sized amount of cleanser and lather into a foam with water on palm. Massage the foam onto dry skin for maximum cleansing effect. Rinse off the foam after.
For dry skin:
- Squeeze a peanut-sized amount of cleanser and lather into a foam with water on palm. Massage the foam onto damp skin and rinse off after.
Aqua,Propanediol,Decyl Glucoside,Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate,Glycerin,Macadamia Intergrifolia Seed Oil,Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Powder,Kaolin,Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel),Alcohol,Microcitrus Australis (Rainforest Lime),Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime),Microcitrus Australasica (Finger Lime),Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle),Bisabolol,Allantoin,Parfum,Ci 77491,Benzyl Alcohol,Dehydroacetic Acid
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Australian Pink Clay Deep Pore Cleanser?
- It’s a 4-in-1 gel formula that easily lifts away makeup, congestion and impurities. It provides a deep pore cleanse, gently yet effectively exfoliates, refines the appearance of the skin and ensures a supple, dewy finish.
Who should use this Deep Pore Cleanser?
- This detoxifying darling is suitable for most skin types. It’s ideal if your skin has visible and clogged pores. Or if your skin is rough, flaky and has an uneven surface. Or if it looks dull and lacklustre. If your skin is too sensitive for heavy-textures scrubs, then this lightweight deep pore cleanser for sensitive skin is a godsend.
How can I use the Deep Pore Facial Cleanser with the other Pink Clay products?
- Make it the first step in your daily routine. Pair with the Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask 2-3 times a week for oily/combination skin and 1-2 times a week for sensitive/dry skin. Avoid using the Deep Pore cleanser with our Australian Emu Apple Enzyme Polish since you’ll already be exfoliating your skin.