Sand&Sky Australian Pink Clay - Porefining Face Mask (Brilliant Skin Purifying Pink Clay Mask) Mini 30g
Previously Known as Brilliant SkinTM Purifying Pink Clay Mask
Pure Australian pink clay deeply cleanses and detoxifies. For refined pores and a complexion so bright you’ll need sunnies.*
- 4-in-1 treatment + FREE applicator brush.
- Detoxify + Brighten in only 10 minutes.*
- Tightens pores and boost radiance.*
- Protect against damage caused by pollution.
- Cruelty-free and ZERO nasties
Suitable For: Dry, sensitive, oily, combination and normal skin types.
Use If: You want to deeply detoxify your skin and refine pores – in 10 minutes! You’re bugged by oiliness, congestion or pigmentation. You want a skincare saviour to combat daily pollution and dial up your glow.
Safe For: Dry skin and severe acne. Patch test 24 hours before use to make sure you get along. Then don’t forget to rehydrate – our Dreamy Glow Drops work a treat!
Size: Midi Size - 30g
>> Back to Sand & Sky <<
DRAW THE BAD STUFF OUT
- Pigmentation clusters
UNLEASH YOUR NATURAL GLOW
- Regenerate skin cells
- Stimulate collagen
- Create a defence shield
- Prevent free radical damage
How To Use
Apply an even layer to dry, freshly cleansed skin using the applicator brush provided. Leave on for 10 minutes, or until completely dry. Gently remove with warm water, and pat dry.
Frequency: Use 2-3 times a week if you have oily to combination skin, or 1-2 times a week if you have dry or sensitive skin.
Use as a spot treatment to say 'bye to breakouts! Apply a small amount onto affected area and leave overnight. Rinse in the morning and glow!
Supercharge your results by following with our Dreamy Glow Drops, a direct delivery of moisture and antioxidants to your freshly detoxified skin.
Skin can’t make up its mind? Multi-mask! Apply our Pink Clay Face Mask to your t-zone and Super Bounce Mask everywhere else. Combination skin sorted.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Sand&Sky Australian Pink Clay mask do:
- DETOX: Draws out impurities, toxins and pollutants from the skin. Refines the pores* and deep cleanses the skin
- INVIGORATE: Helps to regenerate skin cells and stimulate cell production. Gently removes pigmentation clusters from the skin's surface.*
- REFINE: Tightens pores* & soothes after Detoxify + Brighten. Stimulates collagen production.
- BRIGHTEN: Helps prevent free radical damage. Creates defence shield to leave skin clear and glowing.*
How often should I use this product?
- If you have oily skin to combination skin use 2 to 3 times a week for best results. For dry or sensitive skin, use up to 2 times per week.
Why the Brush?
- It is more hygienic than using your fingers and you will get an even coverage. It is also a much faster way to apply our mask and helps not to waste product! Remember to wash your brush after mask application. If possible point it downwards to help it dry quicker.
I feel a tingle, is that normal?
- Yes! Sand&Sky Brilliant Skin™ Purifying Pink Clay Mask is full of active ingredients. This tingle is good and means that the ingredients are working to tackle the impurities on your skin while you relax.
I have sensitive skin. Can I use this product?
- Sand&Sky Brilliant Skin™ Purifying Pink Clay Mask uses active ingredients to draw out toxins in the skin. We suggest patch testing the mask 48 hours before use on your inner elbow. If irritation occurs do not use.
Does this product treat acne?
- Our product draws out toxins, pollutants, and oils that clog the pores. It can be incorporated into any skin routine but will not cure acne alone.
What if I have experienced breakouts after first use?
- This 4 in 1 mask Detoxes, invigorates, refines, and brightens your skin. When detoxing the skin sometimes breakouts occur. If you experience a few spots after using the mask, don’t worry, it generally means it is doing its job! All the sebum is being drawn to the surface of the skin, so once you have moved past this phase, your skin should be clear and you won’t experience this every time you use the mask. If your spots are in the areas where you normally have enlarged pores and congestion, then this is called a purge and it is a good thing! If your spots are outside of these areas, then the product may not be right for your skin.
Is Sand&Sky 100% Australian owned and is the product made and manufactured in Australia?
- Sand&Sky is 100% Australian owned and our products are manufactured in Australia.
Are all of the ingredients in Sand&Sky Brilliant Skin™ Purifying Pink Clay Mask sourced from Australia?
- Only the highest quality ingredients are to be used in Sand&Sky products. Our formulations while created from nature, are also supported by science – to create a natural effective product.
Is it true that all skincare has to contain some form of preservative?
- Preservatives are necessary to make sure that skincare stays at its most effective in different environments, and prevents the growth of microorganisms. We have kept them to a minimum, whilst making sure that we preserve the efficacy of our product and ensuring that furry bacteria doesn’t grow in our lovely mask.
An alcohol permitted by the FDA to be used in concentrations up to 5% in skincare, we use 0.50%. It’s one of the least sensitizing preservatives in use. It can pose a risk of sensitivity when used in high amounts, but is considered safe in cosmetics. Can be of synthetic or natural origin from plants, fruits and essential oils such as jasmine and ylang ylang.
An alcohol evaluated by the Cosmetic Ingredient Review, can be used up to 5% in skincare, we use less than 1% . Lots of natural brands use this in their formula as it is considered very safe, it is naturally occurring in green tea!
Considered a safe preservative, the EU Cosmetics Directive permits usage of up to 6%, our formula uses 0.01%.
What happens if a product doesn't contain a preservative?
- Any cream based product that doesn't contain a preservative is not considered safe and should not be used.
Is your product tested on animals?
- Sand&Sky is not tested on animals. We love our furry friends and are cruelty-free.
Do your products contain any animal components or by-products?
- Sand&Sky is free of any animal components and/or by-products.
Where do you source your materials from?
- Our ingredients are sourced from Australia. We work with local specialists and do research to make sure we only use quality ethical ingredients.
What is the shelf life of your products?
- Our products do have a typical shelf life of 24 months. If our products are kept out of direct sunlight and at room temperature or below, they will stay fresher longer.
Are your products gluten free?
- Yes, all of our products are gluten free, and do not come in any contact with gluten during production.
I'm pregnant. Is it safe to use your product?
- Congratulations! Our mask doesn't contain any chemicals that can harm you or the baby. It contains a very small amount of preservative just to preserve the efficacy and we are FDA compliant. We would like you to be aware that each jar contains 0.0058ml of Vitamin A, with 15 applications this amounts to approx. 0.000386ml per application. However, we do recommend seeking your doctors advice if unsure.
I have eczema / rosacea. Can I still use the mask?
- Clay masks are known to dry the skin so it’s important to follow the recommended usage. Please do a patch test at least 48 hours before you use it. You might experience a mild tingling sensation on your first use. Although it doesn’t contain any ingredients that might trigger eczema or rosacea, everybody is different so we suggest to check with your doctor if you’re sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Is this company based in Australia / is the mask fully Australian?
- Yes! We are born and bred in Melbourne. All of our ingredients are natural Australian ingredients and we manufacture the mask here in Australia too! We do have three warehouses; in Australia, Singapore and the US. That’s why you might see different shipping times according to where you live. It all depends on our local shipping partner delivery times and the distance you live from the closest warehouse but rest assured – we are as Aussie as they come!
Kaolin (Australian clay), Water (Aqua), Bentonite, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Leaf Juice ORGANIC, Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), dl-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) Fruit Extract*, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel), Extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) Extract ORGANIC Punica granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Garcinia mangostana (Mangosteen) Extract, Centipedia Cunninghami Extract (Old man’s weed)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Undaria pinnatifida (kelp) Extract ORGANIC CI 77491 Benzyl Alcohol Phenoxyethanol Dehydroacetic , Acid Lactic Acid d-Limonene