Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Joia Strengthening + Smoothing Shampoo 90ml
with Brazil Nut Selenium + Buriti Fruit Oil
A highly lathering, sulfate-free shampoo cleanses gently without ever stripping. Our patented SOL Seal Technology™ with plant-based keratin and hair-healthy Brazilian Beauty Blend is clinically proven to smooth and repair hair.
TOP: pistachio, almond
MID: heliotrope, jasmine petals
DRY: vanilla, salted caramel, sandalwood
Wrap your strands with a hug + treat action to fuse together split ends, reduce breakage and help prevent future damage.
- 54% reduction of breakage*
- 74% of split ends mended*
- Color-safe, sulfate-free, paraben-free
*Strengthening and Smoothing for Hair that‘s 2x as strong when shampoo and conditioner are used together
How To Use
Apply a generous amount to wet hair and massage as luscious lather builds. Rinse and repeat, as desired. Follow with Brazilian Joia™ Strengthening + Smoothing Conditioner for maximum benefits.
Brazilian Babe Tip
In Portuguese, Joia means, gem. It’s a brilliant reflection of the effortless, diverse beauty of Brazil.
SOL Seal Technology™: Proprietary and proven to repair and restore your hair to peak strength in as little as one use. Plant-based keratin micro-capsules restore the damaged hair shaft and ionically bond split ends together.
Brazil Nut: Rich in selenium to deeply nourish and strengthen hair while protecting against breakage.
Coconut Oil: This best-loved multi-tasker promotes scalp health and brings luster and moisture to hair.
Cupuaçu Butter: Fortifying and frizz-fighting with essential healthy hair fats.
Buriti Fruit Oil: Brimming with healthy fats to smooth dry, damaged, brittle hair and bring vital shine.
CRUELTY FREEGLUTEN FREEVEGAN FRIENDLY
PARABEN FREE SULFATE FREE
Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Acrylates Copolymer, Coconut Acid, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Algin, Sorbitan Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Tocopherol, Glycol Stearate, Cocamide MIPA, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Isethionate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Chitosan, Carrageenan, Isopropanolamine, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Limonene, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 19140 (Yellow 5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your hair products safe for color-treated or bleached hair?
- Yes! Our Triple Brazilian Butter™ Hair Repair Treatment is safe for color-treated hair and can help revive damage caused by bleach and/or color. Our Brazilian Joia™ Strengthening + Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner are safe for color-treated hair, too!
Can I use your shampoo/conditioner every day?
- Yes. Our addictive Cheirosa '62 fragrance with notes of salted caramel and pistachio will surely make you want to use our shampoo and conditioner every day! Our shampoo and conditioner are sulfate-free and gentle for everyday use.
- Brazilian Joia™ is also made with deeply nourishing Brazilian ingredients like Brazil Nut Selenium, buriti fruit oil, coconut oil and cupuaçu butter. These healthy-hair ingredients are known for their healthy fats, strengthening power and shine-boosting benefits.
How does Sol Seal Technology work?
- Our patented SOL Seal Technology™ is infused with plant-based keratin micro-capsules that ionically bond and coat strands wherever there's breakage, split ends, or damage. These micro-capsules go anywhere there's damage, wrapping strands with a hug + treat action that instantly repairs and restores hair to peak strength, making it resilient against breakage.
Are your hair products recommended if you have dandruff?
- While Brazilian Joia™ does not contain any ingredients that would make dandruff or flakiness worse, our shampoo and conditioner were not formulated with these specific hair needs in mind. We always recommend doing a patch test first and consulting your doctor with specific hair concerns.
What type of hair are your hair products for?
- Brazilian Joia™ is formulated for most hair types and textures, but works best for Straight, Wavy, and Curly hair and Fine, Medium, and Thick textures. If you have dry or extremely oily hair, this may not be for you.