Stridex Acne Control Medicated Pads with Salicylic Acid - Sensitive 55 Ct
- Soft-Textured Pads
- Single-Step Acne Control
- Alcohol Free
- Salicylic Acid 0.5% W/W Acne Medication
Gentle Acne Control and Soothed Skin
- Contains 0.5% salicylic acid.
- Mild Keratolytic Action helps Unclog Pores
- Buffered Cleansing System Removes Dirt & Oil
- Contains Soothing Aloe to Comfort Skin
- Actual Pad Size 4.21 in²
Effectiveness in the fight against acne.
Stridex Pads = Proven Effectiveness Without Unnecessary Irritation
- Each paid is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel. Whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application, this paid is up to the task.
- Stridex pads formulas are completely alcohol-free so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the burn.
Clear Complexion with Comfort®
- Stridex pads unclog pores and dissolve deep-down oil. They even remove what cleansers and soaps leave behind.
- Stridex clears up existing pimples and helps eliminate blackheads with salicylic acid, a proven acne medication.
- Used regularly, Stridex pads help prevent breakouts before they start.
- for the treatment of acne
- reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Use the pad to wipe the entire affected area one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time.
- Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes.
Product Info from the manufacturer
Stridex Sensitive Pad’s formula contains 0.5% salicylic acid and skin soothers, including aloe, to gently clean your skin. Sensitive Pads are recommended for cases of mild to moderate acne on skin that is dry or easily irritated. They contain effective skin cleansers that work to remove dirt, oil, sweat and other impurities from the surface of the skin, penetrate to unclog pores, and dissolve deep down oil. They even remove impurities that soaps and face washes leave behind…just look at the pad for proof. They also help prevent new pimples from forming. Each pad is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application.
All Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free, so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the skin-irritating burn. The drying, irritating effects of alcohol on skin are well understood…years ago Stridex determined that alcohol was unnecessary in its pad formulations. Typical acne pads can contain 25-40% alcohol…the resulting redness and irritation can be a bigger nuisance than the problem you are trying to solve.
Use after washing your face in the morning or during the day for a quick clean-up.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic acid 0.5% (w/w) (acne medication).
Inactive Ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice, ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, menthol, PPG-5-ceteth-20, purified water, simethicone, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA
For external use only.
- Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid.
- When using this product Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.