SUNDAY RILEY Flash Fix Kit
Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A set of cult favorites that exfoliate, brighten, and cleanse skin for a smooth, radiant, clarified complexion.
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Dark spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
If you want to know more…
Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment exfoliates dull, pore-clogging dead skin cells, and reveals smoother, clearer, younger-looking skin. The look of fine lines is diminished, and radiance is revealed. With continued use, the appearance of dark spots and the visible signs of aging are reduced, for a healthier-looking complexion.
Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser balances and purifies the complexion, visibly minimizes the appearance of pores, and removes excess oil and impurities. These products can be used separately or blended together and used as a mask.
This set contains:
- 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment
- 1 oz/ 30 mL Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment’s multipurpose formula can be applied before foundation, BB cream, CC cream, or tinted moisturizer use for smoother application and a radiant, non-oily finish.
In a clinical study, using Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment:
- 100% of women said their skin looked and felt significantly smoother and more radiant, with visibly reduced lines and wrinkles
- 100% of women said this was the most effective skin-plumping product they have ever used and would definitely recommend this product to a friend
Formulated without Parabens , Sulfates or Phthalates . Cruelty free product .
Made in USA
How to Use
Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser:
- Apply a quarter-sized amount to skin
- Massage in a circular motion and rinse with warm water
- Can be used morning and/or at night
Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment:
- Apply to skin after cleansing.
- Can be used morning and or at night.
- Multipurpose formula, can be applied before foundation/BB/CC/tinted moisturizer use for smoother application and a radiant, non-oily finish
Use together for an instant "Flash Fix Mask":
- Combine a pump of Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment with a quarter-sized amount of Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser to clean skin
- Leave on for 1-10 minutes and rinse with water
- Follow with your favorite Sunday Riley treatment and moisturizer.
Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment: Opuntia Tuna Fruit (Prickly Pear) Extract, Agave Tequilana Leaf (Blue Agave) Extract, Cypripedium Pubescens (Lady's Slipper Orchid) Extract, Opuntia Vulgaris (Cactus) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract & Saccharomyses Cerevisiae (Yeast) Extract, Lactic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol And Ceteareth20, Glyceryl Stearate And Peg-100 Stearate, Arnica Montana (Flower) Extract, PEG-75 Meadowfoam Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-20, DMDM Hydantoin.
Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocopolyglucoside Tartrate, Sodium Cocopolyglucoside Citrate, Montmorillonite (French Green) Clay, Moroccan (Rhassoul) Lava Clay, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Oil, Botswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Jasmine Officinale Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol.
Cosmetic chemist and brand founder Sunday Riley formulates powerful, targeted skin care designed for fast, visible results—and judging by the passionate following her eponymous line has earned, she’s on to something big. Her expertly crafted, luxury treatments go to work quickly, harnessing the power of high-quality actives for both immediate and long-term payoff.