Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer - 16 N Fair-Light Neutral
- Shade: 16N Fair-Light Neutral (Fair To Light Skin With Neutral Undertones)
Meet our iconic, "can't live without" shape tape concealer & discover why one is sold every 12 seconds*! This vegan, super-blendable formula instantly helps brighten, smooth & give the skin a firmer, more lifted look.
Oh & by the way, we’re America’s #1 concealer brand**. We’re kind of a big deal.
*Based on worldwide YTD sales as of 8/19/2018 **Source: The NPD Group, Inc./U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Measured Market, Makeup Sales. Jan 2018 - Dec 2018
What It Does
- 43% of each tube is infused with tape technology™ which is like a veil of silk to help smooth & blur appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- nourishes delicate undereye with mango seed & shea butters while licorice root brightens
- easy-to-blend formula won't flake or crease throughout the day
- ways to wear:
- with shape tape™ glow wand for an instant eye lift
- mix with shape tape™ moisturizer for lighter coverage & extra hydration
- apply to eyelids as a primer for eyeshadow
- to cover, smooth & blur imperfections, fine lines & dark circles
Why We Love It
It makes skin look totally flawless, never fake. Pair with shape tape™ glow wand for an instant eye lift!
How to Use
- Apply concealer directly onto imperfections & blend using the larger, domed end of the sponge
- To best conceal dark circles, trace concealer onto under eye area and blend
- For best results, blend out with the quickie blending sponge (sold separately)
To Cover & Perfect
1.Dot concealer directly over blemishes, dark circles or other imperfections and use the narrow, tapered side of the sponge to dab and blend.
2.To cover redness or uneven skin tone, apply concealer directly onto skin and blend using the larger, domed end of the sponge.
3.To offset the look of dark circles, trace concealer onto undereye area in a "triangle of light formation" and blend using the narrow side of the sponge.
To Contour & Highlight
1.Trace concealer in light, thin lines directly onto areas you want to highlight and contour, such as the cheekbones, forehead, chin and nose.
2.Use the narrow, pointed side of sponge to blend formula into skin in the direction of the lines you traced. The larger, domed side can be used to soften any harsh lines.
3.Wear concealer 1-2 shades darker for creamy contouring and 1-2 shade lighter as a luminous highlighter.
- shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity
- mango seed butter: vitamin-rich butter helps moisturize, condition and protect against free radical damage
- licorice root extract: brightens the appearance of dark circles & color corrects
- dermatologist tested
net 10ml / 0.3381 fl.oz.
Made in Korea.
fair, light medium Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, butylene glycol, PEG-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, aluminum hydroxide, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, convallaria majalis bulb/root extract, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, geraniol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, limonene, linalool, magnolia liliflora flower extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paeonia lactiflora root extract, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, TBHQ, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triethyl citrate, ulmus davidiana root extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).