Thayers Natural Remedies Witch Hazel Lemongrass Blemish Clearing 2% Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Toner
Alcohol-free formula clears blemishes and prevent new ones from forming. For acne-prone skin.
NATURAL & EFFECTIVE
Blemishes begone! THAYERS Blemish Clearing Acne Treatment and Facial Toner is alcohol-free and leaves skin feeling renewed, soothed and hydrated. With maximum strength 2% salicylic acid, our formula helps clear acne blemishes, blackheads and whiteheads and helps prevent new ones from forming. Formulated with Tea Tree Oil and Thayers proprietary blend of Aloe Vera and non-distilled Witch Hazel that is grown exclusively for Thayers on a family farm in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Thayers products have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations- once you use them you'll know why.
Made with 91% Natural Origin Ingredients
Size: 12 oz. (355 ml) bottle
Paraben-Free • Phthalate-Free • Oil-Free • Gluten-Free • Non-Comedogenic
>> Back To Thayers <<
Tried & True
- Clean: Alcohol-free, phthalate-free, paraben-free, gluten-free
- Dermatologist tested and deemed safe for sensitive skin
- Cruelty-Free: Never tested on animals
- Vegan Formula: No animal derived ingredients
- Locally grown: Witch hazel locally grown in Connecticut
- Made in USA of US and/or Imported Ingredients
How To Use
- For the treatment of acne
- Clears acne blemishes and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- For external use only
When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Shake well
- Cover the entire effected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Store at 15°- 30° C (59°- 86° F) away from direct sunlight
- A beta hydroxy acid, known to treat and prevent acne by gently exfoliating skin and clearing clogged pores.
- Grown on a certified organic farm at the Thayers HQ in Connecticut, Thayers witch hazel is transported locally to be extracted in a water-based process unique to Thayers, yielding a gentle, yet potent extract. Learn more about Thayers Witch Hazel extraction process here.
- A purifying oil, lemongrass oil helps to detox skin and leaves it feeling clean and fresh.
Hamamelis Virginiana? We Call It The Shrub Of Life.
Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients – THAYERS® Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. THAYERS® are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins.
These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you’ll know why.
Made with 91% Natural Origin Ingredients
- What are natural origin ingredients? Thayers only considers an ingredient to be of natural origin if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing, but retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original natural source. 9% of the ingredients in Thayers Blemish Clearing Acne Treatment and Facial Toner, including the active ingredient salicylic acid, are not natural in origin in order to ensure the product’s efficacy, sensoriality and preservation.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic acid 2%
- Purpose: Acne treatment
Inactive ingredients: water, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) bark/leaf/twig extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, sodium borate, melalecua alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, cymbopogon flexuosus oil, glycerin, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, citric acid, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin
Certified Organic Ingredients: hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) bark/leaf/twig extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract