The INKEY List Retinol Serum 30ml
The INKEY List Retinol Serum helps to stimulate the renewal processes in the skin resulting in brighter, smoother skin.
A derivative of Vitamin A, Retinol helps to promote skin renewal and enhance collagen production.
As we get older the rate at which our skin renews itself slows. Retinol works beneath the skin surface at a cellular level to promote cell renewal and repair processes so that newer cells reach the surface quicker. Retinol a powerful ingredient for reversing signs of aging as well as improving overall skin clarity for a healthy looking complexion.
Using retinol can aid with a number of skin concerns such as reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone and pigmentation issues making it an all-round must have for healthy looking skin.
Retinol acts to:
- - Target wrinkles
- - Reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- - Reduce fine lines
- - Even skin tone
- - Slow release formula for low irritation and effective active delivery.
- - 1% RetiStar – A stabilised retinol compound.
- - 0.5% Granactive Retinoid.
- - Squalane for hydration and soothing.
- - Suitable for all skin types.
- - Paraben free, fragrance free.
Use in the evening, after cleansing and toning and before other serums. Apply a pea sized amount to the fingers and gently tap into the skin.
The INKEY List Tips:
Whilst retinol is famed for its ability to fight signs of ageing, it can be beneficial for all ages and starting use in the mid-twenties can have huge benefits for the skin.
When using with other products:
- Vitamin C - We do not recommend using Retinol and Vitamin C at the same time. It is best to use Retinol in the PM, so if using a Vitamin C product we would recommend using this in the morning. As it has antioxidant properties this is when you will get the most out of the product.
- AHAs (Glycolic, Alpha Hydroxy, Lactic Acid) - If you are also using an AHA product in your evening routine, and want to add a Retinol we suggest using building up to using your Retinol nightly and acids weekly or if you want to use your acid more regularly alternating with Retinol. If you do wish to use both on the same day, due to PH levels we would recommend waiting around 20 minutes before applying your Retinol and be careful of overuse as both increase skin renewal and may cause sensitivity.
Advice and Warnings:
External use only. Avoid the immediate eye area. May increase sun sensitivity, always use a broad spectrum sunscreen during the day. Whilst The INKEY List Retinol has a low irritation formula, for some people redness and flakiness may occur at the beginning of use due to the increase in cell turnover. When first introducing retinol you may wish to use a few times per week and gradually increase to every evening.
Water (Aqua / Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phospholipids, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Squalane, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Carbomer, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycolipids, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Retinol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Phenoxyethanol.