The INKEY Vitamin B, C and E Moisturizer 50ml
KEEPS SKIN HEALTHY
This lightweight daily moisturizer delivers every essential vitamin for healthy-looking skin, including clarifying B3 (Niacinamide) to help balance oil, brightening antioxidant Vitamin C, and soothing Vitamin E. Perfect for normal skin types looking to keep skin healthy.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): Helps control excess oil and the look of redness.
- Vitamin C: Brightens the appearance of dull skin and increases radiance
- Vitamin E: Soothes
In the AM and PM, after cleansing and serums, massage a pea-sized amount into face and neck, follow with oil if desired.
- A pea sized amount patted into the face and neck is enough for AM and PM
Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lecithin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.
Frequently Asked Questions
HYDRATING VS MOISTURIZING - WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
- Hydrators work to increase the water content of the skin. These target dehydrated skin. E.G. Hyaluronic Acid. Moisturizers help seal moisture into the skin. These target dry skin. E.G. Vitamin B, C and E Moisturizer.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DEHYDRATED SKIN AND DRY SKIN?
- Dehydrated skin is caused by lack of water and can leave skin dull. Dry skin is caused by a lack of oil and leaves skin feeling tight and flaky.
LOOKING FOR A BOOST OF HYDRATION?
- Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin B, C and E Moisturizer
LOOKING TO NOURISH SKIN?
- Vitamin B, C and E Moisturizer + Rosehip Oil
LOOKING TO PROTECT AGAINST ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE?
- Q10 + Vitamin B, C and E Moisturizer
WHAT IS THE PH LEVEL OF THIS PRODUCT?
- PH LEVEL: 6.0-7.0
IS THIS PRODUCT VEGAN?
- This product contains no animal derivatives, however we are not yet vegan certified.