The Ordinary Amino Acids + B5
A Concentrated Hydration Support Formula.
Size: 30 ml
- pH: 4.75-5.25
Additional information coming soon.
Apply a few drops to face in the AM and PM before creams. A tingling sensation can be expected after application. If the sensation is too strong to tolerate, the formula can be mixed with other creams or serums of your preference before each application to reduce the strength.
Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Betaine, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, PCA, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Proline, Isoleucine, Lysine HCl, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Citric Acid, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Our formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on time and region of purchase.
Recently on Social Media
A few comments on social media...
- My skin has lightened up from dark spots in weeks! It’s amazing! I have never found a better product in ten years! Miracle in a bottle!MIRJANA_SUNMUDO
- Just got my products couple of days ago.. I’m in love!! And the price! Just wowMEREDITHHHH22
- It’s too much!! Need them all. Love these products. 😍❤❤STEPHWILS
- @gdenison a hydration support formula 🤷🏼♀️ sounds essential! I’ll find some in fenwicks…STEPHANIEGOTT
- OMG! We love you guys!! Only you can get us all excited about Mondays!!!VICKY_NICK
- I’m getting this :)BEZECNIE