The Ordinary "B" Oil (Blend Oil)
Daily Support Formula for All Skin Types
“B” Oil solubilizes a purified form of micro-algae in a blend of squalane and oils of marula, argan, baobab, pataua, brazil nut, inca inchi, rosehip and borage to support healthy skin defense, to enhance radiance, to quench free radicals and to help balance pro-irritant mediators.
The formula imparts a golden green hue and a mild herbal odour as a result of its high micro-algae concentration.
Notes: Supplied in UV-protective packaging.
>> Back to The Ordinary <<
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides– a skin friendly compound from coconut oil and glycerin. It’s an emollient that gives the product a nice feel and helps to deliver the ingredients into the skin.
- Squalane– a saturated oil (like coconut oil) that won’t go rancid and won’t block pores.
- Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil– a plant oil with a lovely silicone like slippy feel. Rich in Omega 9 fatty acid. Unlikely to oxidise or go rancid.
- Bisabolol– a fantastic ingredient (discussed it in my review of skin soothing Modulating Glucosides). Bisabolol is an anti inflammatory, anti irritant, anti oxidant. It’s derived from Chamomile and is a blessing for irritated skin.
- Ethylhexyl Stearate– an emulsifier which is chill with the skin.
- Isochrysis Galbana Extract– a skin conditioning algae extract, this is what gives it’s green colour. Algae has plenty of minerals and helps moisturise and support the skin.
- Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil– Aka Baobab Oil, rich in fatty acids, fantastic for dry skin.
- Argan Oil– a hydrating oil, rich in fatty acids and vitamin E.
- Borage Oil– aka starflower Oil. A natural anti inflammatory, rich in Gamma Linolenic Acid.
- Rosehip Oil– a dry oil with astringent properties. Contains vitamin A, a natural Retinoid.
- Marula Oil– rich in fatty acids and antioxidants. Fantastic for dry skin and very soothing.
- Oenocarpus Bataua Fruit Oil,- Aka Ungurahui or Patawa oil. From the Amazon, rich in fatty acids.
- Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil– Aka Sacha Inchi or Mountain Peanut, rich in fatty acids and nourishing to the skin.
- Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil– Aka Brazil nut oil. Rich in fatty acids and vitamin E.
- Solanum Lycopersicum/Tomato Fruit Extract– high in antioxidants, lycopene, vitamin A and Vitamin C
- Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone– Aka grains of paradise. Also seen in Modulating Glucosides. An anti inflammatory antioxidant.
- Rosemary extract– an antioxidant and antiseptic.
Apply a few drops daily or as needed to entire face ideally after water-based treatments.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Isochrysis Galbana Extract, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Oenocarpus Bataua Fruit Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol.
Our formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on time and region of purchase.