e.l.f. Matte Putty Primer
Mattifying face primer absorbs oil for shine-free skin
Putty Primers are the #1 mass primer in America.*
Our best-selling primer goes matte! This velvety, formula delivers a perfect matte finish.
What we love:
- This skin perfecting mattifying primer is infused with kaolin and white charcoal
- Absorb excess oil for a shine-free finish
- Velvety texture glides effortlessly over the skin, smoothing over imperfections for a poreless effect
- The ultimate grip on makeup
All e.l.f. products are free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone. All skincare is also free from sulfates.
All e.l.f. products are cruelty free and vegan.
>> Back To E.L.F. Cosmetics <<
How to Use
- Apply a thin, even amount of face primer to moisturized skin prior to makeup application.
- Allow to set for 30 seconds before applying foundation.
Pro tip: Use the Putty Primer Applicator for easy and hygienic putty primer application. Apply primer to eyelids prior to eyeshadow application to lock your eyeshadow in place.
elf mattifying putty primer, univ sheer
- Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Paraffin, Silica, Capryloyl Glycine, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl Peg-10, Propylene Glycol, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Kaolin, Charcoal
- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the packaging for the product you receive for the list of ingredients in your particular product.